tv and all

julz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
you know when they get kids to play small roles in indicent movies and stuff, the kids would prolly wanna see the movie after its done, so what do they do? say, sorry you have to wait 10-15 years...?

Ive always been curious of this, and always been scared of the answer.
They probably just show them the bits that they were in, and say that the rest is not for them? or dull :p

Maybe they do watch the movies....and that's why child actors turn out like they do. :twisted:

haha, but yeah, maybe they do show them the bits that they are in just, seems like a wise thing to do, but sometimes its reli dodgy... its like in friends when joe was in the movie and watched ppl having sex, and then he kept going there's me, oh damn the guys ass is blocking me, oh there's me, there's me, there's me...

I've wondered along the same lines. But rather why do parents let their kids take part in films with violence, sex and swearing? How many times have you seen a really young kid standing next to someone who is shouting out a sentence full of ****s, shits and cunts?
I'm not a proud and I'm not stupid. I know most kids know more swear words than me. But still, it doesn't lay well with me.

or in some cases they get kids to say stuff like that, but then, there are parents who swear a lot and let their children swear, i mean, very strict parents wudnt let their children star in that, but parents who's everyday life is based on that wudnt care

children swear more than you think, parents just dont usually find out about it until later in life, if they are told to swear then they probably already know the swear word and will say it without caring at all, they dont always necessarily know what it means, but they still use them.

im going along big mikes lines though heh, they probably do show them them, no reason why not i spose, most sex scenes in films are usually pretty tame anyways, a bit of moaning , and shuffling around under covers, theres no hardcore closeups or anything , most kids these days are pretty desensitised against everything anyways.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back