• Total voters

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tweeked.jpg

FrettingIt.jpg

The first one looks like it was shot with a mirror lens. The bokeh is more interesting then the subject.

Hey cool. I'm working on shots off of my Guild for the reflections assignment.
I like the tuning gear personally. The nut shot (little guitar humor there) dunno but it's not popping for me. Maybe clean the guitar for this particular shot and possibly increase the DOF by just a touch. Not saying that would be better, just ideas to try.

Yeah, #2 was one of those experiments... :p It's a 7 exposure HDR turned into a greyscale image and then I ended up adding sepia tinting to it after all. I think i posted it for contrast/composure with #1 but now I don't really know. ;)

I think I'm going to make a rule for myself: Always wait 24 hrs. before posting any image. :D

absolutely love the second one!

The first one looks like it was shot with a mirror lens. The bokeh is more interesting then the subject.

That's something that's never gotten past the idea stage with me. Mirror lenses I mean. I've used similar constructions as telescopes but never had a camera lens like that even though I've always held a slight fascination with them since I 1st saw them gaining popularity about 30 years ago.

absolutely love the second one!

Hehe, are you trying to make me doubt the doubts I was having? ;) But seriously, thanks for the comments all! I was inspired by Chris's collection thread! ;)

Most reactions

Back