Twelve

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was twelve degrees outside when I shot this!!! I started my morning shooting @ -4F. So 12F was nice :D

I was surprised to see these kinds of colors this time of year. It was just a very small area...maybe 1 or 2 hundred yards total?

123435754-O.jpg

One of the best photographs I've seen here. :hail:

Call me a suck up, but this is incredible.

Well, scrutiny, I really appreciate the comment. But honestly, it's not one of my best. At least not in my eyes.

As much as I appreciate your comment, you'll find that after being around here for a few months, you won't say that anymore...because there's always 'better' ;) Every time that you think you've seen 'one of the best'...you'll soon after see something equally as good or better.

I don't know...In my opinion this one is right up there with Ansel Adams. (sp)

That is a spectacular image. All I can say is wow, and that i am always amazed at all of your photographs.

123435754-O.jpg

:irked:

I so want to see your photo, but ................................... :x :cry:

Awesome & breathtaking (as usual). One of the best I've seen. I like the colours & the sky!

Ah!
No more maintenance in progress ... and now you photo even shows in my post where there previously was the "Maintenance in Progress" sign by smugmug ... no one will understand any of this any more ;).

But hey - I did miss out on something GRAND earlier this morning!
I am just so happy smugmug have finished maintaining their site now and I can see you photo!
HDR?

great shot woods :thumbup: .... im thinking HDR too.... Photomatix?....

Either way it came out well.... good stuff man :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

Sorry about the down time. Smugmug was doing maintenance right after I posted.

Yes, this is an HDR. 3 shots total, combined in Photomatix.

Most reactions

Back