Twelve

great shot woods, the mountains and sky are so dramatic... :thumbup:

what everyone else said

I agree with all that has been said already. I have to say this rates up there with one of the best. All I can add is a double WOW WOW and HOW.

I hope you quit your day job and pick this up as a profession.. because your work is consistantly (now there is a key word if I have ever heard it) intriquing and 'woodsac' like. I think I could pick your image out of a bundle due to your unique style that you ahve developed so quickly.

Great shot :)

Where IS this?

Thanks so much!!!

Britt...you're too sweet! I probably couldn't even affortd to eat off of prints...let alone pay my bills :lol:

Sw1tch, this is between Big Pine and Bishop, CA, off of HWY395.

I wish I could have one of my photos turn out like yours. Your stuff is brilliant man. Another killer shot Woody.

I like it- it's got some 'steel' to it, whatever that is...

One comment. I'm seeing something in it that I find undesirable in my photos after I drive a hundred or so miles to get, that I don't notice until I get home. In print/publishing I think it's called a 'river.' It looks like a fold in the photo running down the right. The left of the cloud runs down to the crevase on the mountain, to the edge of one plant to the edge of another below it, etc.

Might just be me though. Certainly minor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back