Twin Lakes Beach

tkdan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This picture is taken with a 45 second long exposure with the f-stop @ 2.4 on my Olympus C8080. I find it rather enchanting, I have a 16x20 framed on my wall. I love it!!!

normal_P1010424.jpg

[/img]

wow nice pic.
2 questions.
How did u get the sky so dynamic? and how did u get the beach empty?
i mean like how did u do this? edit it with soem program? its rly good.

with that large of a fstop and that long of a shutter speed i would figure it would over expose but that looks very very nice! nothing to complain about there except that it wasnt me behind the camera

I LOVE the sky.

I went to this beach at about 2am. It is in Santa Cruz, California. Is how it turned out the way it did is during the exposure cars were rounding turns with there headlights and beaming the beach. On top of that the cloud formation was perfect. I guess its all about being at the right place at the right time.

I have a 16x20 of this picture, its just awesome!!!

Also I did not use one program in the making of this picture. Its all real.

thanks you guys!!

My buddy is redoing the server it is hosted on. It will be back online within 3~ hours. Sorry about that! =)

I have a few other pictures which came out awesome I will post as well.

Awesome shot - very well done.

uhh.. yea my buddy and I converted our hosting server from redhat9 to freeBSD. An easy conversion tuned into a nightmare... however everythign is up and running better than ever. Sorry about the downtime on that pic.

Most reactions

Back