Twisted tree (last go)

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Been away for a while (pics to follow when I get time) but before I went I took this and processed it.
I feel happier with this to the point I won't be going back to shoot it again :thinking:

1-copya.jpg

C&C welcome.
TFL.
Ken.

Very, very nice. I stared at this photo for a long time... it's simple, but there's so much to it. Thank you for posting it!

I really like the image and I hope you do go back to shoot it one more time. The ONLY thing that bothers me slightly about the image is the cloud formation. Mainly the large one that is quite grey and lacks the spizzaz the rest of the image holds.

love your shots of that tree ken. why not going back? it'll be different each time because of the seasons and sky and such... i'll never tire of seeing them...

Thanks very much for the comments, much appreciated.....
nitefly said:
Is this a HDR?
Yes, from 3 bracketed shots.
Holzkopf said:
Are you using any filters in this shot? It's so crisp and clear.
Not sure you are supposed to with HDR but I did with this....an nd grad and cp.
DVJLabonte said:
I really like the image and I hope you do go back to shoot it one more time.
Well maybe one more time.
JTHphoto said:
love your shots of that tree ken. why not going back? it'll be different each time because of the seasons and sky and such... i'll never tire of seeing them...
I love the place and often stop when passing....even have a picnic there every now and then. I had thought of doing the seasonal thing with it.....not made my mind up yet though......just don't want you all myself included to get sick of it.
Thanks again guys.
Ken.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back