twisted tunnel vision

conch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
P1030005.JPG

does it do anything for you?

Yeah, I kind of dig it. Your exposure is spot on, and I like the composition. :D

I've always been a believer in the artistic tilt of pictures and I think you've got it here. Also, I think the picture gives you the sense of being a little scared to go down the alley and the fear is distorting your vision....then again, that could be just me. :D

Great picture. :D

I like it too - actually find it a bit disorienting - nice work.

gives you the sense of being a little scared to go down the alley and the fear is distorting your vision....

that's the secret of this picture. it's an optical illusion. :D I actually thought of calling it "tunnel illusion".

if you look at the bottom of the picture, you will see the entrance is parallel to the the frame of the picture(that's the whole reason for the frame) now move your eyes up to the other end of the tunnel...

thank you all for looking and comments.

conch said:
if you look at the bottom of the picture, you will see the entrance is parallel to the the frame of the picture(that's the whole reason for the frame) now move your eyes up to the other end of the tunnel...

now THAT is cool! I was gunna say to take out the white strip at the bottom so the picture went from dark to the "light at the end of the tunnel"... but now that you said that, I see why it's there and I like it a lot! great work :)

Tammy said:

ditto :) I felt like a drunk when looking at the shot, but ir's interesting :)
I mean the shot is interesting, not the feeling of being drunk :D

thanks again for commenting :)
speaking of being drunk, that tunnel was part of a hotel/bar/liquor store that was shut down for selling drugs and fencing stolen goods. yes, it's in a bad part of town.

Most reactions

Back