Two Boats

Snagproof

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
16539080612_389802a23d_k.jpg

Love the shot but I feel like I'm missing something by not seeing all the rigging and masts.

Doesn't bother me. I like it as is.

using tapatalk.

Love the shot but I feel like I'm missing something by not seeing all the rigging and masts.
I would say the same, maybe you have second picture in vertical orientation ? Otherwise the picture is very nice, it was a perfect moment to take it.

I would say the same, maybe you have second picture in vertical orientation ? Otherwise the picture is very nice, it was a perfect moment to take it.

3Z2A3991-2-2.jpg

Here's a version with the rigging. I like that the rigging is included, but the original makes the boats take up more of the frame and I prefer that.

Boats, water, mist, all features that make a fun photo :)

If anything, I would tighten up vertically.

The contrast between the contrasty boats and the mist-softened background on the right is what it's all about. The reflections distract, if anything.

View attachment 95734
Here's a version with the rigging. I like that the rigging is included, but the original makes the boats take up more of the frame and I prefer that.
I definitely prefer that version

The reflections distract, if anything.
If anything distracts is the warehouse behind the left boat, it is spoiling the clean line of horizon. :adoration:
( :bek113: "Different strokes for different folks")

Yes! As you said the whole ship would be better! I am not so good in english so i hope you will understand me!

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

I'd keep the original or go the other way and crop the flat sky harder and leave more of the reflection.
1f1036e6-a04f-42ba-aff8-26ac6eed0aae_zpscpwmueha.jpg

Both are great, I slightly prefer the second version. I like seeing the tree on the far right as well. Excellent job of getting a smooth seamless transition from water to sky. Beautiful capture.

Most reactions

Back