Two Books!

spacefuzz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Never had my work in a proper book before, and now my images will be in two, both of which are scheduled to release in October!

Your Photos Stink! Lessons in elevating your photography from awful to awesome.
by David Busch and Rob Sheppard
Have at least 11 images and contributed some writing, plus the El Cap images on the cover.

The Art of Adventure by Ian Shive & JP Harrison
Have some images...don't know how many. From the previews I've seen this book is going to be absolutely gorgeous!

Baby steps towards getting a book of my own right? :p

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How was the connection made between you and the authors? Did these authors approach you about your pictures?

Congratulations.

One of the authors I met through my stock photography work and the other through the Cleveland Photographic Society.

Never had my work in a proper book before, and now my images will be in two, both of which are scheduled to release in October!

Your Photos Stink! Lessons in elevating your photography from awful to awesome.
by David Busch and Rob Sheppard
Have at least 11 images and contributed some writing, plus the El Cap images on the cover.

The Art of Adventure by Ian Shive & JP Harrison
Have some images...don't know how many. From the previews I've seen this book is going to be absolutely gorgeous!

Baby steps towards getting a book of my own right? :p

I even HAVE a book by David Busch, so that practically makes you famous in my eyes! :D

Congratulations, but I do have one question: In that first book, your photos ARE the "awesome" examples, not the "awful" ones, right??? LOL

P.S. Would you introduce me to some of these people? :1219: hahaha!! I have a dream to someday be published in something OTHER than a public transit magazine...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I even HAVE a book by David Busch, so that practically makes you famous in my eyes! :D

Congratulations, but I do have one question: In that first book, your photos ARE the "awesome" examples, not the "awful" ones, right??? LOL

P.S. Would you introduce me to some of these people? :1219: hahaha!! I have a dream to someday be published in something OTHER than a public transit magazine...

Hehe David has so many books out now I really don't know how he does it. And he still has time to run around and take pictures....

In the book half of the shots are the Stink examples and then it takes an image of the same thing, preferably from the same shoot, and shows how you can make it Awesome! I have some of both, and am anxious to see which ones were chosen ;)

Come to Telluride Photo Festival next weekend and I'll introduce you to Ian!

Most reactions

Back