TWO ELINCHROM RX600 MONOLIGHTS + EXTRAS

MichaelC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I’m selling a group of nearly brand new Elinchrom items that include two Elinchrom RX600 monolights, one set of EL-Skyports (1 Transmitter, two Transceivers), two 6 1/3-inch 90-degree reflectors, one padded 15 x 14 x 9-inch bag for two moonlights, and one padded 36” umbrella/stands bag (not shown). The Elinchrom beauty dish and the Sekonic L-358 Light Meter have been sold.

2 ELINCHROM MONOLIGHTS WITHOUT EXTRAS - $1600.00
These Elinchrom 600RX moonlights are action-freezing (1/2050 sec at max power) and fan-cooled with a combined power of 1200 w/s and super fast recycling (1.5 sec at full power). Each comes with a power cord, installed flash tube with modeling bulb, and two bayonet light covers to protect bulbs when not in use, and two 6 1/3-inch 90-degree reflectors. These lights have not been used extensively, perhaps 200 flashes, and are in excellent, like new condition. They are fully compatible with Elinchrom’s RX1200 and 2400 ws power packs and battery units and can be fired with the EL-Skyports, Pocket Wizards, and other triggering devices.

An extra back-up flash bulb is available for an additional - $95.50.

ELINCHROM EL SKYPORT RADIO SLAVE SET - $185
Also available is the wireless control and triggering EL Skyport Remote (one transmitter and two transceivers that control two lights simultaneously - ideal for controlling your flash power from your camera).
The Elinchrom EL-Skyport RX Radio Slave System Set is a wireless radio slave system that is dedicated for use with Elinchrom RX monolights, packs and heads only. The RX Receiver connects directly into the remote socket of these units, and does not require a connection cable or additional battery power. The transmitter itself can control the flash power, modeling lamp, and flash synchronization. The EL-Skyport system has an operating range of 164' (50 m) indoors, and 394' (120 m) outdoors.

ELINCHROM CARRYING CASE (for 2 monolights) - $65
A padded carrying case for two monolights. It is in great condition with no tears or rips and all pocket zippers and clasps working perfectly.

One ELINCHROM CARRYING CASE (for several umbrellas or stands) - $35
A padded carrying case with shoulder strap and zippered top/side for several umbrellas (I’ve easily put 8 inside) or several medium stands. It is in excellent condition with no tears, rips, or discoloration.

These items are available as a group for the discounted total price of $1800. That’s approximately $200 less than the total already discounted prices shown above and far below retail. My preference is to sell them as a group but I will consider selling these items individually.

Shipping, packaging, and insurance are extra but will be kept to a minimum.

Photos are available upon request.

Most reactions

Back