Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The lad wanted to get involved too .. sooo I lent him my camera and these are a couple he liked.
DSCF0019a.jpg

11062005a.jpg

Nice shots. I love seeing work from children!

i love it!!!! i posted a few a while back of Joseph's shots...he's 2 but it was still fun seeing what he came up with!

you should get these over in the photo themes section too, i believe Corry has a thread for images taken by children

Oh no what have I started ... he wants his own log in ... his own web page .... and his own camera ... I told him I would check out the prices of a Canon EOS 1000fn or a EOS 10 ..... if I can't have a D10 or 350D yet .... neither can he ;)

Oh he has asked me to say thank you to everyone that liked his photos.

I told him the second one was a bit strange on an angle but the artist in him told me that he knew what he was doing .... kids ! lol

the second one is actually my favorite, the composition is quite intriguing!

tell him Daniel says that he is doing great as a young photographer ;)

JonMikal said:
i love it!!!! i posted a few a while back of Joseph's shots...he's 2 but it was still fun seeing what he came up with!

you should get these over in the photo themes section too, i believe Corry has a thread for images taken by children

I was just about to post that! I'll have to search the thread and bump it. :)

You should put your boy's pics on there too, Jon! (if you haven't already!)

Great ones. Sorry it took me so long to find these, but I am diligently working my way through all the missed threads this morning, so here I am.
Yes, I agree with hobbes' remark that the photographic eye must be hereditary! Great work! (I was always waaaaay to reluctant to let my kids hold my camera when they were little...)

the agle in the second is just superb!! :D good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back