Two from last weeek, C&C?

williamtsims

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Both were AutoFocus cause I'm a noobie. Taken with my D90. Exposure time was 3 seconds I believe, might have been 5, I don't remember. Very high ISO as it was dark outside, around 9 or 10pm if I recall. Tell me what you think!

DSC_0020 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSC_0024 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
4483668360_248b0f8c1f_b.jpg

4483670462_dafc645844_b.jpg

Finally made a Flikr account, I heard that was the best site to use.

Last edited:
I like #1, but try it again at about 7pm.

Why 7pm? Wouldn't that make a completely different image, and totally change the feel? :raisedbrow:

I dig #1, my biggest complaint is the shadow of the gaurd station. Maybe some well placed fill flash to correct it?

I love #2 as well, very surreal quality to it. BUT, get the freakin' sign out of the image. A couple steps to the left, or right, would have taken care of that, I would think.

Well for one I'm not driving 6 hours back to Cali just to take it at 7pm, that was the whole point of the shot, it was dark out.
I had another shot without the sign in the right photo, but I thought the sign added something to the photo. I guess not, I'll be sure to never take that picture again haha

Thanks for the opinions! I would have fixed the shadow on the first shot but I don't own another flash unfortunately.

Most reactions

Back