www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C & C welcomed

#1 - Ghost on the South Bank
20100113-020a.jpg

#2 Snowy Eye
20100113-016ab.jpg

Hot damn, I like 'em both! I like the curve of the streetlamps along the right edge of the first photo, and the presence of the moving people adds some 'life' to the shot. And I also like the composition of the second one, with the lit trees leading my eye into the shot. You must be (rightly) very happy with these.

2nd shot is also my favorite of the two. I like the symmetry associated with the composition of this shot.

best wishes

Very captivating shots. Not sure if you did it on purpose, but I noticed the two lights above the "ghost" on the right side are out, while the rest are lit. If you did it on purpose cudos for seeing it first, if not, congrats on the luck!

i'm gonna buck the trend here. i really like the ghostly feel from the blurred people in the first one. the second one is a little too symmetrical for my taste, but that's just personal preference. both are technically excellent.

Thanks a lot everyone ... :)

I noticed the two lights above the "ghost" on the right side are out, while the rest are lit. If you did it on purpose cudos for seeing it first, if not, congrats on the luck!

I so want to say I say them ... alas luck was on my side ;)

I guess your not used to shooting with snow huh ? The 2nd image ( snow) is gray. You can compensate with exposure compensation if u have it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back