Two Girls in NYC....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please excuse the dust, it's an old 1970's shot....film naturally!:sexywink:

7985-TwoGirlsinNY.jpg

That is one powerful image! Very good shot! Love the nostalgia....

Thanks for the comments......

I took this with a Nikon Ftn, 55mm, f/1.2....waaaaay back then.

PNA, I am really sorry than nobody give your more comment on this picture, there is really a serious pb on this forum people comment stupid pictures and don't pay attention to pictures like this one

Mat

Monsieur Matthiew, what do you expect to happen in only 45 minutes between the photo being first shown and my finding it first, for example? You cannot blame the forum to be too stupid to honour a photo of this kind when it has only been out 45 minutes AND is already getting its 7th reply!

LaFoto, sorry I apologize, stupid was too much, "not interesting" is more appropriated, and I do not blame the forum, just us the users !!! :mrgreen:

The picture is there since yesterday, so I am surprised that no one give comment on this one except abelIR74 and me, that s all :D

Your image captures a quality and vibrancy that I feel is lacking much of today's work. I greatly enjoy looking back upon the innocence that seems so apparent in both the photographers and the subjects when photography was more tolerated and free in the public environment.

Rusty Tripod

Ah, sorry, Monsieur Matthieu, I misread A.M. for P.M.
All the same, that was the first time I ever found that thread, though - unlike what I said - it was by then 12 HOURS and 45 minutes "old" and not "just 45 minutes". Oops. :oops:

My mistake with the a.m. and p.m. doesn't make this photo any less lovely, though!!!

Is there a back story to this, I would love to hear it..

great shot... lots of emotion.

Is there a back story to this, I would love to hear it..

great shot... lots of emotion.

Thanks.....

No real story, I was walking through the park loking for shots and spotted the baby crying. As her sister picked her up and with tears rolling down her cheeks she stopped crying just for the shot....and what a smile from her sister....!:)

there is really a serious pb on this forum
Alright, maybe I'm missing the obvious, but what's 'pb'??

Most reactions

Back