Two great New Gold Mines

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(Mike, I'm not sure if this is the right place-but it's meant for the portrait/wedding photog)

1. Gallery Wraps- I can't stop selling these things...and they aren't low dollar items. You can even have them turned into a painting. The investment isn't crazy ($50-$300) but the return is usually in the $250-$3500 range. I'm amazed at this!

2. Engagment Album Guest Sign in Books-I just bought one myself. The cost was $205, but went for $500. This seems to be a new trend too. Or just raise a package price by $500 and include it. These are so cool!

You can find both items from a variety of sellers. These are selling like hotcakes!

No problem Cindy, I moved it to 'Shop Talk', which is still part of the 'Business District'. The Wedding & Portrait Gallery...is, well...a Gallery...meant for posting images.

I've seen the guest sign in books and I've seen Signing Mattes...but I don't know what a Gallery Wrap is. I will have to Google it.

My albums are selling like crazy also, but that warp idea is awesome. I wonder if I could even make a wedding collage and wrap it how that would look.

I've done it, and it looks killer. Just remember your "bleed" on this is so much greater. It takes a little working with but these honestly sell like crazy. Best investment ever!

Elsaspet- have you used BWC? (since we are both local). I have not printed a gallery wrap yet, but the skin tones on there's was not that great and they even pointed it out at the lab, but I only saw the BW version and not color. Do you have a preference on the image quality of the wrap- if color or bw is better on the canvas? Do you have to boost contrast, ect to get good quality?

Could you post a link or two of where you got yours for those of us who haven't used them?

Thanks

Most reactions

Back