Two Little Boys

~Stella~

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From today. 2/3 of my kids. Good lordy they were wiggly.

I am aware of several flaws, but please opine away.

1. Pure Silliness

P1070147_edited-1.jpg

P1070067_edited-1.jpg

P1070171_edited-1.jpg

P1070046_edited-1.jpg

The eyes in number one made me say WOW outloud. That's funny. The lighting looks pretty good, but I would maybe move them away from the background a little more and it'll cause the background to be a little more blury.

Yeah, he's a cheeseball. That's what happens once they turn 5 apparently. Lots of cheesy smile and cheesy picture faces for mom.

You are right, I need them farther from the background, but they were just sitting on a chair with a sheet/blanket thrown over it, so I couldn't move too far away. I need to figure out a better set up, huh?

ETA - this was window light. I had a reflector set up too, but someone crushed it with a Tonka truck and I gave up on that plan.

Last edited:
Fabulous little faces for you to work with..I'm amazed you got such great lighting using just natural window light.

The lighting is perfect but I also suggest stepping them away from the background a little

What kind of lighting did you use for these shots? I can see something in their eyes but can't make out what it is.

Samanax, you are seeing the image of my living room windows. If you look very closely, you might be able to make out the Christmas tree. *blush*

If you were able to magically remove the background in all of these, they would be magical.

Thank you. That is very encouraging.

I'm going to try with the baby today, if she'll let me. Tooth 8 is coming in today, so it's a bit of a crap shoot.

Most reactions

Back