Two more of Dex

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are little less "posed" than the last two. I also did a little post processing on his eyes in the second one to brighten them up a little.

main.php

main.php

that's a gorgeous dog. Is s/he a pup?

Thank you :)

He is a little monster! 13 weeks old and 21 pounds. I can't wait till he grows up and behaves like his older brother. :roll:

Really great shots! He's a lil cutie!! Makes me miss when Riley was a pup, she looked so much like him except she had a pink nose. :) Hey did you know they're coming out with a new breed. I found them on the internet the other day. Mini boxers, they're adorable!!! I want one so bad! :mrgreen:

Dex's nose was pink with little black freckles when he was younger, but the pigment fills in.

As far as the mini-boxer, I won't get on a soap box, but I will just let you read this:

http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87669

The "mini-boxer" is a mix of a boston-terrier and chihuaha, so it doesn't even have Boxer in it at all.

Dex's nose was pink with little black freckles when he was younger, but the pigment fills in.

As far as the mini-boxer, I won't get on a soap box, but I will just let you read this:

http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87669

The "mini-boxer" is a mix of a boston-terrier and chihuaha, so it doesn't even have Boxer in it at all.

Oh wow, I'll have to find the website I got. They really don't look like that mix, I mean boston yeah, but I don't see the chihuaha, lol. Thanks for letting me know though.

http://homepage.mac.com/outsideinn/Menu1051.html

Theirs the link, if you click on the pictures you can see them. Their almost too cute not to get one, but then again 1500 for a pup that's not really what it says to be is not worth it. :)

Yea, if you adopted a mix from the pound, I could see it, but $1500 for a mix-breed is just silly. Not to mention, that since it doesn't have Boxer in it, it more than likely isn't going to have a boxer personality, which is the big part of owning them.

I just wanted to chime in here and say that the link to the page you provided looks just like a fawn boston terrier to me. In my opinion, I think it is stupid they are coming up with all these "designer" breeds.

I am a boxer lover through and through. They are such an awesome breed but if you want a smaller dog, go with a boston terrier. A boston is a boxer in a smaller body. Boxers are a high energy breed and can be tough at times but toatlly worth it if that is what you want. Find a reputable breeder and get a healthy puppy, not some glorified mixed breed. Or the best thing to do is go to a shelter and find a dog who is in need of love, it is one of the best feelings ever when you look into that dog's eyes and see how much they appreciate what you do for them.

Lyncca, you know you could post a terrible picture and I would love it just because Dex and Ty are so freaking adorable. I am a bit biased though ;) I saw some of your recent pics on BW, just didn't have time to comment. Goregeous as usual!

I just wanted to chime in here and say that the link to the page you provided looks just like a fawn boston terrier to me. In my opinion, I think it is stupid they are coming up with all these "designer" breeds.

I am a boxer lover through and through. They are such an awesome breed but if you want a smaller dog, go with a boston terrier. A boston is a boxer in a smaller body. Boxers are a high energy breed and can be tough at times but toatlly worth it if that is what you want. Find a reputable breeder and get a healthy puppy, not some glorified mixed breed. Or the best thing to do is go to a shelter and find a dog who is in need of love, it is one of the best feelings ever when you look into that dog's eyes and see how much they appreciate what you do for them.

Lyncca, you know you could post a terrible picture and I would love it just because Dex and Ty are so freaking adorable. I am a bit biased though ;) I saw some of your recent pics on BW, just didn't have time to comment. Goregeous as usual!

Whew! I'm glad you got that out! I had to bite my lip to not get on my soapbox (as I said in my post).

Thank you for the compliments on my boys. Boxers are the best, but man, puppies are tough!

I am going to take some matching pics of Ty like Dex's and then hopefully some of them together (yea right) and make a set of three pics in one to frame for my house and office.

i love his cute little pink paws.. good pic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back