Two new moderators!

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to let you know that I've promoted two new members to moderator status!

JonMikal - Critique and Photo Gallery
Hertz - Photographer Discussion

Both of them have shown particular interest in these given areas and have made it clear to me that they wanted to really be a bigger part of TPF and help out if possible...to bad they didn't realize what they were in for! :lol: Thanks guys!

Also, a few of us were talking and the discussion was brought up that we have TONS of moderators, so I thought I'd take a moment to talk about this subject.

Right now, we have 3 tiers of people who formally help with TPF and here is how they break down:

• Admins - overall site control, major decisions and changes, global moderation, break/fix issues, etc
  • Super Moderators - global moderation capabilities, these were generally moderators from before the conversion to VBulletin
  • Forum Moderators - these are people who have been selected to moderate specific areas of the site, generally based on the interest they showed for a given area.

The reason I wanted to mention this is that I want to make sure you all understand my reasoning behind the number of moderators we have. Although it may appear like a huge TPF policeforce :lol:, what I'm really looking for are people who can take ownership of a given area and put something special into it. Each person was specifically chosen for this reason and I hope each one of them will help make a difference in each of their given areas.

Oh yeah, and they'll delete your messages and/or ban you if you piss them off! :biglaugh:

In thinking about things just a little more, I've renamed the "Forum Moderators" group to "Forum Leaders". I think that is a more descriptive and accurate title for them!

Congrats guys.
I actually noticed yesterday that you were on the mod list - but I thought it was a glitch in the machine. :lol:

Chase said:
In thinking about things just a little more, I've renamed the "Forum Moderators" group to "Forum Leaders". I think that is a more descriptive and accurate title for them!
Why do I suddenly feel like a milk monitor?

On second thoughts - more like a janitor....

Hertz van Rental said:
Why do I suddenly feel like a milk monitor?

On second thoughts - more like a janitor....

you crack me up! just let the H&J team know where there's a spill and we'll be johnny on the spot; well, kinda....:eek:ldman:

i would also like to say that i will do everything in my power to keep life in "WORD ASSOCIATION"!

JonMikal
22594790-L.gif
: "hey hertz"

Hertz
22594793-L.gif
: **daydreaming**
22594797-L.gif

JonMikal
22594790-L.gif
: "HERTZ!"

Hertz
22594793-L.gif
: "WHAT"

JonMikal
22594790-L.gif
: "what do we do now?"

Hertz
22594793-L.gif
: "beats me...
...put Tull back on until the cafeteria opens"
22594795-L.gif

Hertz
22594793-L.gif
: :drool: :drool: :drool:
22594797-L.gif

JonMikal said:
you crack me up! just let the H&J team know where there's a spill and we'll be johnny on the spot; well, kinda....:eek:ldman:

i would also like to say that i will do everything in my power to keep life in "WORD ASSOCIATION"!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumbup: :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
JonMikal
22594790-L.gif
: "hey hertz"

Hertz
22594793-L.gif
: **daydreaming**
22594797-L.gif

JonMikal
22594790-L.gif
: "HERTZ!"

Hertz
22594793-L.gif
: "WHAT"

JonMikal
22594790-L.gif
: "what do we do now?"

Hertz
22594793-L.gif
: "beats me...
...put Tull back on until the cafeteria opens"
22594795-L.gif

Hertz
22594793-L.gif
: :drool: :drool: :drool:
22594797-L.gif
I seem to be rubbing the wrong head.... and how on earth did you get PG to pose in that swimsuit?

Tull? New fangled upstarts. Lonnie Donnegan please.

Hertz van Rental said:
I seem to be rubbing the wrong head.... and how on earth did you get PG to pose in that swimsuit?

Tull? New fangled upstarts. Lonnie Donnegan please.

:shock: ....us older mods have special privileges

sorry, first musical gif i found

Most reactions

Back