Two new moderators!

mentos_007 said:
JonMikal's Wife: is Jon ok right now? Is he still runnng all around and yelling "I've got power" ?? If so... take a few pics of him and post here pleeeeaase :) that'd be funny to see a new mod in pants running and yelling :p

Let me put it this way: I can no longer call him by his name, I must say "Sir Moderator." :hail:The children must bow when they come in his presence. Chase, what have you done to me?! :crazy:

But you do get to be called Mrs Sir Moderator on this Board now, Mrs Sir Moderator, so it's not all bad news.

Sounds better than Sir Moderator's Wife

Hertz van Rental said:
But you do get to be called Mrs Sir Moderator on this Board now, Mrs Sir Moderator, so it's not all bad news.

Sounds better than Sir Moderator's Wife

Hmmmm... perhaps you are right! I didn't think of it that way.:queen:

JonMikal's_Wife said:
Hmmmm... perhaps you are right! I didn't think of it that way.:queen:

see! you should always see bright sides of everything... even something so terrible as Jon as a Mod... :D

shhh Chase... this is a serious discussion here :p

Congrats you guys!!! And thanks Chase for increasing the heirarchy and making my bowing :hail: :hail: much more prolific. :greenpbl:

mygrain said:
Congrats you guys!!! And thanks Chase for increasing the heirarchy and making my bowing :hail: :hail: much more prolific. :greenpbl:

Careful...don't let Jon see those bowing emoticons!

:lol: Mygrain your avatar is killing me :lol: I think it's better than you little dancing guy :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back