two new ones, CC please

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just stepped out of school between classes, the sun has a really nice effect from behind the subject :).

PB179159.jpg

PB179154.jpg

The second one is nice, but too bright IMO. And the sun glare is a bit distracting.

nice. I like the spiderwebs (or whatever that is), but i think you should eather turn the contrast or the brightness down.

yea, i dont think the picture is TOO good, but here are some things that would improve it, go back later in the day, right now the sun seems to be too harsh on the flower, and completely ruining the colors, also, try to do rule of thirds, in the middle is not always the most pleasing view, especially for flowers with more in the background. Might want to turn up your aperture, and get some less harsh light on the flower. gl

yea, i dont think the picture is TOO good, but here are some things that would improve it, go back later in the day, right now the sun seems to be too harsh on the flower, and completely ruining the colors, also, try to do rule of thirds, in the middle is not always the most pleasing view, especially for flowers with more in the background. Might want to turn up your aperture, and get some less harsh light on the flower. gl

yeah... actually these flowers are bland in color they are grey with a dad of purple but not much. my aperture is open as wide as possible. yeah im learning rules..

right, i mean i understand that these aren't the flowers from wizard of oz, but regardless, there's a decent amount of halo, and harsh light surround them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back