Two New Shots (critique please)

I really like the DOF in both of these photos, especially the second one. I really like the second one best but the round thing in the middle is kind of distracting to me. Maybe you can clone it out. I like them though... very nice!

Very interesting use of light in the second, and the DOF is very narrow ... I agree with Linda on the gleaming circle in the background... it is quite distracting.
But isn't the 350D fun to "play" with? *hugging my own* :D

thanks for the comments! yea I actually think that circle reflection is distracting too..it's so sharp looking when that part of the picture is blurred..ill do something about it.

lighting in the 2nd picture was provided by a cheap flashlight (which emits a weak light) with the end covered with ordinary paper.

and yes, the 350D is so much fun!! I took it with me EVERYWHERE this weekend, just to snap pics here and there. :) Thanks again for the comments! More is always welcome for my photography skill's sake. :D

bobaab said:
bump before calc exam :)

i like them both! the dof in the second is nice! good luck on your exam! :thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

Back