Two of me playing around with the ISO C/C pls

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Meh. These were taken just before dark. No other lighting. I like the bird in the tree. Not sure about the other... I'm still learning and apparently I'm gonna HAVE to watch a vid. :D Instead of just trusting my try this tactic.

IMG_0841a.jpg

IMG_0837a.jpg

What did you change with the ISO? They're both shot on ISO 200 on full auto...?

The ISO was on 200 and I was in AV mode. Not full auto. I was playing with the ISO 200 worked, the other playing didn't work. :lol:

Auto exposure, 1/2,656 sec, f/5.6, ISO 200, Compensation: -2

?

Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean by full auto. On my camera, it has a full auto setting, but this is not where it was, as I said. Is there something that would matter?

i like the first two the contrast is nice and i like the darker looking backgrounds

These are good shots.

If you are using a tripod there is no reason not to use lowest ISO. That is unless you need to freeze motion.

I don't have a tripod yet. >.< I was outside taking pics of my daughter in her new school clothes and we saw the bird fly into the tree. Then I played with the ISO a few shots.

Just for fun. This is what she got for school clothes. I could die.

IMG_0729.jpg

And here is one of her in one of the outfits. :)
IMG_0783b.jpg

I know, overexposed, but I liked how it turned out.

If you liked the bird that much, I would have tried zooming in a little more on it, making it the focal point. it almost looks like you didn't even realize the bird was in it until after the shot was taken.

To get serious about photography you really need a tripod.

Just get a cheap one from Silk, they can be had for well under $100. Just make sure you get the right one for your gear.

You will be glad you got one, and it will allow you to do longer exposures.

For night photography its pretty much required.

If you liked the bird that much, I would have tried zooming in a little more on it, making it the focal point. it almost looks like you didn't even realize the bird was in it until after the shot was taken.

Far as I could zoom. :( I only have the kit lens so far.

Most reactions

Back