Two older portraits (C&C welcome)

Audyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with a Canon AE-1 using Fuji HQ 100 color film.

Untitled004.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Hiya Audyn, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

Of the two, which I both take for quite strong, I personally like the first better. This may be so because reflection photos appeal to me quite a bit, they usually have more than just one layer which adds to them. Is it a self-portrait, and if so: where is the camera?

The second is quite emotional, and it may be because I am the "Cheerful Corinna" these moody photos make me feel disconcerted and shifty and I don't like them as much. But it sure evokes emotions inside me, and that is quite something, isn't it? The play with light and shadows is appealing, but I really would have liked to see some of her eyes... Somehow it feels a bit eerie (to me) to be seeing someone "all without eyes"...

Hiya Audyn, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

Of the two, which I both take for quite strong, I personally like the first better. This may be so because reflection photos appeal to me quite a bit, they usually have more than just one layer which adds to them. Is it a self-portrait, and if so: where is the camera?

The second is quite emotional, and it may be because I am the "Cheerful Corinna" these moody photos make me feel disconcerted and shifty and I don't like them as much. But it sure evokes emotions inside me, and that is quite something, isn't it? The play with light and shadows is appealing, but I really would have liked to see some of her eyes... Somehow it feels a bit eerie (to me) to be seeing someone "all without eyes"...

Thanks!

Actually, the second one is a self-portrait, and the first one is one that I took of my friend, Krista. :)

Most reactions

Back