Two pic's from a Cloudy Day

skier66

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Comments Welcome.
Andy.

DSC09240__Large_.jpg

DSC09292__Large_.jpg

Nice pictures! I personally prefer the first one due to the contrast of colors and levels. However, it looks like the tree is out of focus a bit, and I think it should be a bit sharper so it could draw a bit more attention. I'm just an amateur, so these are just my newb opinions. :)

these shots are really good in terms of composition and such, but I think you should go back when there is an interesting sky and they will be that much better

I like number one. Interesting contrast between the green grass and dead looking tree. 1 would have been good as a "mild" HDR to bring the contrast to a higher level with the sky.

There's more in them than meets the eye just now! I itch to "play" with these just a little in Photoshop. May I?

these shots are really good in terms of composition and such, but I think you should go back when there is an interesting sky and they will be that much better
Thanks.
I haven't shot this tree since I used a film point and shoot.
Hope to go back on a better day.

There's more in them than meets the eye just now! I itch to "play" with these just a little in Photoshop. May I?

sure..play away :D

I like number one. Interesting contrast between the green grass and dead looking tree. 1 would have been good as a "mild" HDR to bring the contrast to a higher level with the sky.

Thanks.
Thats a very old live tree. I shot it once in the fall with a point and shoot and it looked very nice.

Most reactions

Back