Two (possibly personal) questions.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Two people gave me positive rep points today and I'm wondering who they were. I know it's private and all, so if you don't want to come forward please don't feel you have to. If you want to tell me in private, drop me a PM.

I had 30 something points this morning. 39 I think it was. Then someone gave me some in a thread called "to the person I message a lot" and it jumped into the high 50's. Someone just gave me some for the "Beer and spongebob!!!" thread with a nice comment. I'm just wondering who and why it jumped so high with positive from one person and not so much with the positive from the other. It's at 62 now.

The reputation points are set by a variety of criteria. How many points you get from a user depends on how many they have, how long they've been a member, their status on the board, etc.

photogoddess said:
I gave you some points in the last 2 days cause you ROCK! ;)
Carefull. I'll only end up commenting on bed springs with a post like that.

You saying that made me check again and I just noticed that I've got a few today. It was a while since I last checked. Now I don't think just one positive boosted it so high. Although I know it can be set so mods and admins can have a bigger influence.

Thanks for the points. :)

AlisonS said:
The reputation points are set by a variety of criteria. How many points you get from a user depends on how many they have, how long they've been a member, their status on the board, etc.
I read the manual to. :mrgreen:

I have no idea what Chase has set stuff to though. It's not my place to know. :)

Nah. I used the last of it on Betsy the sheep. She's bouncing like a goodun now. :cheer:
I've notice some extra hair growth though. I may need to keep an eye on that. Did the same thing happen to you at all?

I gave ya positive rep points this morning...I figured you'd know it was me cuz of what I refered to in the comment!!! I left ya points cuz ya always make me laugh! :) :mrgreen:

Immortalised in a smiley...congrats.
Well ive left you feedback once, and am gonna soon, but im gonna try and be picky about feedback, that way its worth more :D

How do you check your reputation?

Click on your
reputation.gif
or go to your user cp. It'll be on the first page.

Most reactions

Back