two shots

immski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I havent posted in a while and I needed to get back on so I thought I would post these two shots from last night. They are of my friend's intruments. He lives next door and he was totally cool about me photographing them in the future. The first is of his insanely expensive saxaphone. Something like 2 grand! and the second is of his new guitar. Please be honest and leave any and all feedback or things you see in my shots or lacking.

61270576-L.jpg

61270577-L.jpg

Thanks a ton :mrgreen:

first one might need deeper dof, i cant really tell its a sax untill you said something?

the guitar is good though, of course i like to see the whole guitar LOL but it still looks nicely presented.

I'm not too much of a guitar fan, but I just love the first picture. You can really feel the clean metal. Very nice feeling. The second one is very good too, the composition is just perfect. good job :D

I agree, the first photo needs a lot more depth of field, but as for the second picture it looks unreal.

I love the level of detail that the strings provide!

Great shots! The first works really well as an abstract, and the second has all the necessary qualities - sharp, good DOF etc. Nice useage of B&W as well.

Rob

I like the guitar one as well. And I wouldn't call a 2 grand sax 'insanely expensive' ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back