Two speed light set up

GDHLEWIS

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well once again the live in model decided to play model...even fetched the camera with out being asked to. So basic equipment was a Nikon D7200, two SB700 speed lights with rogue one diffuser and grid on the on camera strobe. Diffused speed light was roughly 45 degrees from the camera most the time. They came out as well as I hoped but did learn for reasons I cant explain the camera was set to jpg and not RAW (I know I know rookie mistake), I cant explain the jpg setting I must have pressed a button or two at some point (Ill blame the kid for now :).
As always CC is most welcome, storbing is still a new thing for me and the bug has truly set in.
small-1.jpg small-2.jpg small-3.jpg

#1 looks good, but 2 & 3 look underexposed.

#1 looks good, but 2 & 3 look underexposed.
I was aiming for slightly darker shots on the last two. But thanks if the little one does give me his patiance soon will try and bump the grid strobe up a little. Still hurting from the jpg format mess [emoji20]

May the journey continue

Last edited:
Still hurting from the jpg format mess..
And what is the big deal, exactly? Why are you so self-critical over such an inconsequential event?

If you think that's a serious issue, then you should see some of my screw-ups. It would put that little error into proper perspective.

Still hurting from the jpg format mess..
And what is the big deal, exactly? Why are you so self-critical over such an inconsequential event?

If you think that's a serious issue, then you should see some of my screw-ups. It would put that little error into proper perspective.
Just am thats all, dont get me wrong have done alot worse and am sure will do so in the future, but was really happy how they were turning out and was looking forward to doing some proper processing on them.

May the journey continue

.. was looking forward to doing some proper processing on them.
Oh. Well, #1 doesn't need anything, and you can probably fix the other two in JPEG.

Will probably go back to them tomorrow. Cheers

May the journey continue

Most reactions

Back