Two things I just don't get

Yes, you might be able to see some things but certainly not enough.

By making a big production number C/C over a picture that is too small too see all the important things, you are encouraging people to continue to post pictures that are inadequately small.

Traveler man, I agree with you regarding the fact that people sometimes post small images - I too wish they would post a size big enough to get a good look at for all aspects and with that said, I can only comment on what I can see. Uusually these are glaring things such as composition, style and ofcourse exposure.
200 more px on each side is not going to make it any easier for me to see composition or exposure.

Just a point guys - but remember there will be variation on views here depending how big peoples computer screens are and their overall resolutions. Myself my current screen is old and rather small - can only just see a 1000pixel image if its landscape orientation and only the image showing in the browser window.
People on laptops will be in a slightly similar position - whilst those with big high res screens are going to be seeing much smaller pics.

I think this is more an issue of "I can't be a sharpness hawk if the images are so small."

Rexbobcat,

I understand your hostility here.
Your images are certainly among those that are best seen quite small.

I could make a phallic joke here, but I will refrain.

What is the first thing that people critique on this forum? "I think it's soft/the focus is off."

True story.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back