Two/three of me... Cool?

hcazycips

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
*alright... lets try this again with photobucket* the first is two of me yelling at each other, i guess it represents inner struggle, i call it "self discipline". the second is green because i made it pattys day. cool? what could i do to make them stronger? Comments... Suggestions...

visit my new page for a bit more www.geocities.com/zyouse

SELFDISCIPLINE.jpg

3ofmegreen.jpg

i'm not really sure what im doing. i just went to one of the links on the *newbies read this* post and got one of the services. i can see the photo, im not sure if that means anything or not. just try the site, its fairly small.

yep, it works!!

maybe you should post a tutorial on how you did this in the other photoshop forum?

nice shot by the way!!

'md

sweet bro! coming through great!

must say that that i love the first one, the contrast is very strong - which adds to the tension here. It nearly looks like two different people (your hair looks darker in one of them) so that sets up the split personality quite well. I love the shadow of the are on the chair and the tilted angle of the shot. My main nitpick would be that its a bit too constrasty, some of the detail is lost on white shirts - maybe readjust the contrast a little less but definately still keep it as high as possible to keep the tension.

:idea: Maybe add the shadow of pointing guys arm on the chair as well. Also maybe make the half of the room very clutter where the sitting 'you' is and very uncluttered where the standing you is. Just to emphasis the differences a bit.

I must admit i am sucker for these kinds of shots - I think you've pulled that one off beautifully mate!

the second image, is not really doing it for me :scratch: the greenness makes it a bit dull - however - if you were trying to acheive the st paddy's hangover feeling i think you've got it here :). I might have to come back and look at that one again later.

both shots are nicely composed and hats off to your creativity mate! :thumbsup:

Nice to see that the 3rd guy that came in finally picked up all the clothes off the floor :p A+ for execution of creativity, I like em'

Most reactions

Back