TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
both from new york
DSC01197-1.jpg

last night in central park snow,would be great to have some c&c on either
DSC01316.jpg

I love the iceskating shot. It's beautiful. Even with the blurred skaters. To deal with this, i would personally attempt to lower the ISO to 100 and take a longer exposure to make every skater consistently blurred. This longer exposure might also allow the buildings to have more defined edges from the sky.

The creek shot is excellent except for the following.
1) The tilt doesn't work. It's a little too much.
2) The exposure is a little much. I am a fan of overexposures, because I'm very artistic in my perception of things - so overexposures to me are great, but this one is a little much because of the snow.
3) While I love the crop on your first shot (a very wide angle aspect ratio), I think a wide angle aspect ratio would also look great on your creek shot. Doing so, you could eliminate some of the overexposure of open space and focus on the waterfall, pond rather than the sky, waterfall aspect..

just my .02

Thanks SS,
The waterfall shot was difficult because it was very dark but the top bit had streetlamps, Hence the overexposure. Tbh i didn't think it would work at all so i'm pleased to get something....What a difference a couple of hours makes though
DSC01276.jpg

number one is sweet id love to see a longer exposure like shutterspeed said. I dont like the daytime shot of the second pic though that building ruins it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back