LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... I joined this community.
I no longer call this just "internet forum" or "on line board". Community is the word. Circle of Friends could be another.

There's hardly any other place as mixed and varied in personalities and nationalities as this one where I have ever felt as at home as here.

Thank you all!

And now ........................................... PARTY!
smfaceairfilled.jpg
phsmiles.jpg
smile.jpg
1121.jpg
Champagne.jpg

I became a member of this other message board I frequent on 12-02-2001 and I have to admit that it took me a good 5-6 months before I really felt at home. In those few years that I have been there I have met some of the best friends, real life or not, and have actually had the chance to meet a couple of them in real life.

However, this place feels like a community already. It feels like the place I have been searching for and just now found it.

Congratulations on the 2 years. Hopefully you are around 5-6 more at least:)

Wow! That's awesome Corinna! This place truly wouldn't be the same without you here. I'm glad I have meine Deutsche Schwester. :D

Congrats to my fellow Febuary 2004 joinee!!!! (my 2 year is Sunday)

Btw...I still identify with you as your old avatar...the stuff animal...a bear, I think?

Happy TPF Birthday to you Corinna.

And thanks for all your positive vibes and feedback. Chase was wise to make you a mod, you keep us all smiling and always have a nice thing to say.

:cheers: Congrats Corinna:cheers: It is truyly amazing to have you here. You take the time to reply, and your comments mean a lot to me. I just passed my 2 years, last December(I joined Dec /03) The Photo Forum is a truly special forum mixed with a lot of great people like yourself. Congrats!!!

errant_star said:
I'll just re-iterate what's already been said ... it just wouldn't be the same here without you!

just what i was thinking, i love reading your posts! here's hoping 2 years is just the beginning! :D

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: go Corrina, go Corrina:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Really you are a truely sweet and thoughtfull woman, Thank you for all the kind words!
You're the best! :hugs:

Most reactions

Back