Two years ago today...

TPF is all the better for having you here LaFoto

wow, we need a partaaaaaay!!!!!
it's awesome to have you here... this place just wouldn't be the same without you :hugs:
congrats, dear!

now, we want a speech! :D
okay, all together: A SPEECH, A SPEECH, A SPEECH!!!!

SSSPPPPPEEEEAAAACCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!
(ahem) speach...

Congrats Lafoto, this place really wouldn't be the same without you.

*bowing to the left* *bowing to the right*
Thank you, thank you all. Thank you very much.
I feel quite honoured by these wide-spread replies in answer to my "2nd TPF birthday". Terri asks: "Has it really been this long" and I'm afraid that, yes, it has been this long, indeed. Time just flies. The older you get the faster it seems to do so.

This community has really become something like a "home away from home", as Xmetal suggests I best call it, and I feel like I "know" quite many of you, even though we have never met in person. The interesting thing that happened when I did meet a couple of fellow TPFers in person last year in August in Saffron Walden, it never felt strange. Or awkward. It felt like I was meeting frriends I had known for long.

Therefore I am very much looking forward to our trip to Washington DC in April where I hope to meet many more TPFers in person so that the friendships that have already started out through letters and photos on my screen will deepen. That's what I hope. The meet-up will be a bonus on what has started to be by those very "letters on the screen", anyway.

There are people who claim online conversations are no real interaction. No real communication. No real social life.

I don't believe them. They should come to this PhotoForum and we'd all prove them wrong in no time, wouldn't we? So back to communicating with you all through comments and thoughts on your photos in the galleries - and a couple more comments to my photos presented there would be quite welcome (if I may add this in all modesty).

Love you all!

Thank You corrina for being here and doing what you do! coz you do a wonderful job and TPF wouldnt be the same without you
:hugs:
rock on :band: :wav:

Congrats, Corinna!! :D

Way to Go Corina. TPF would not be the same without you. If the forum was to have a mother and father figure it would be you as the mother and JM as the father. I have never dedicated myself to any forum like this one and feel I have many true friends around the world. It is my dream to get to DC for the meet up and you are one of the main reasons for me wanting to go.

:wav:

Eric

Ah! Time for another party on Sunday then!!!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back