Two Years Later

1. Nice to include the dog in there. I be the next session they will have with you will have the dog and a baby! I am pretty picky but whatever that's blue on her shirt distracts me. Takes away from her shirt, but that's just me.

2. This is nice but doensn't do alot for me

3. Amazing I think. That look in her eye is priceless.

4. Great but you cut the flower petals off!!!

5. The look in his face is like "What?"

6. The fisheye gives a great dimension to this but I noticed that his eyes were open....well at least it seems that way to me.

7. First thing I think of is the symbols for man and woman when I see the triangle and circle.

8. Doesn't do much for me. Both of them are lost with the house. Man that thing is big.

9. Was there no polarizer around or did you choose not to use one.

10. I definately laughed out loud with this one. Very great and I like the composition. I don't think it would be the same if it were in color either.

11. Nice capture. They both have great smile and give the picture a good look.

12. I like the angle, but what are they standing in front of. I'm guessing the barn from 13?

13. Very very very nice. One of my favorites. Amazing composition and I like how you put all the pictures together to get them running to eat other.

I normally don't go picture by picture but these are nice, and felt like I should.

The best part is, you had them come back so you must have made an impact with your work for them to come back. I would also pay good money for shots like these.

Great work!

~Michael~

These are better than most of the shots I've seen on here and I've been here for a while.

The only problem I see is in number 12. He doesn't seem to be looking at her.

Amazing shots!

But... you knew that already.

Thank you for posting these.

Ack! I am so sorry for not replying earlier - finals are a pain on time management!

Thanks you SOOO much for all of the detailed feedback. I truthfully do read everything and take it all to heart to use for next time. it is wonderful getting different views.

WOW
And you haven't started charging yet?? Makes me rethink the fact that I charge!!
You are FANTASTIC
How did you warp that pic in PS to look like you were using a fisheye?
Great GREAT pics here!
Love them all

Question.. how did you warp #6 in PS? I am DYING to by a fisheye and havent had the extra $.. and learning a trick like this could save me some money! :) Thanks in advance.

AMAZING photographs, as always!

wow! really great shots!! but i gotta say, when i got to #3 i actually gasped! very stunning shot.. yes, i AM a sucker for close-ups ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back