Typical Water Drops on Leaf

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by TimboAA, Jun 16, 2007.

1. TimboAA

TimboAA TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    So it had just rained and I got out of my car with my camera still in hand so I figured I would take a few shots of the plant life nearby.

[​IMG]

Wasn't sure how to crop this one...perhaps it doesn't need it? Maybe it doesn't even work at all. Although, as many water drops on plants I see, I still love good ones.

ISO 100
    10" exposure
    31mm extension tube on a 50mm
    f/16

2. Trenton Romulox

Trenton Romulox TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    It's a good shot, just nothing that sets it apart from the rest of the water drop shots, but I think you understand that.

It is appealing to look at, don't get me wrong, I just won't remember this particular shot before any other water drop shots. Solid effort.

3. New England Moments

New England Moments TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I got to ditto the above remarks by Trenton.....

I to think the exposure and focus are right on, but these type shots really gotta be unique...

4. TimboAA

TimboAA TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Well, needless to say, it was good practice hovering just a few inches above this in awkward positions :lol:

Every shot i've taken with some sort of critter or flower comes out a tad bit blurry, perhaps its because they are so small and focusing on them is a nightmare in an awkward position. I had atleast a few with good composition, but the focus was off, i was bummed.