TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE FUN IF WE ALL TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS FOR A WEEK? WHEN A NEW PERSON JOINED THEY WOULD WONDER EVERYONE IS YELLING AT THEM?

AND WHY ARE CAPITAL LETTERS CONSIDERED YELLING?

it is the most annoying thing when people type in all caps...i find you don't even read it the same, you read it like they are really yelling at you and in your mind, as you read it is in a loud manner.

*ear muffs*

im with overread on this one! :D

I THINK IT IS CONCIDERED YELLING BECAUSE PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE MAD, DON'T HAVE TIME TO REMEMBER WHICH LETTERS TO CAPITALIZE. SO IT IS JUST EASIER THIS WAY.

Wow.. It's sad when I have to yell to get your attention... hahahha

Caps are just used for emphasis. If you think print can YELL then you have serious mental issues. :lol::lol::lol:

skieur

it is the most annoying thing when people type in all caps...i find you don't even read it the same, you read it like they are really yelling at you and in your mind, as you read it is in a loud manner.
I also can't stand people who type with no capitalization....

Nooooooooooooooo...we cant have bad grammar and caps in the same thread. STOP IT. :gah: Im off to another forum for some piece and cuiet:lol:

Nooooooooooooooo...we cant have bad grammar and caps in the same thread. STOP IT. :gah: Im off to another forum for some piece and cuiet:lol:
Enjoy your cuiet, what ever that is.... :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back