TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS

DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE FUN IF WE ALL TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS FOR A WEEK? WHEN A NEW PERSON JOINED THEY WOULD WONDER EVERYONE IS YELLING AT THEM?

AND WHY ARE CAPITAL LETTERS CONSIDERED YELLING?

I think that all caps is considered yelling because in a normal sentence you might capitalize a single word to EMPHASIZE it.

In real life, people often raise their voice to emphasize what they're saying.

Ergo, ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED YELLING, DANG BLAST IT!!

It really is annoying and difficult to read. But not nearly as difficult as l33T-sPe@K. no capitalization or punctuation and run-on sentences are also difficult to read and are very annoying as is using texting conventions in non-sms forums like e-mail or web-forums

I think that all caps is considered yelling because in a normal sentence you might capitalize a single word to EMPHASIZE it.

In real life, people often raise their voice to emphasize what they're saying.

Ergo, ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED YELLING, DANG BLAST IT!!

It really is annoying and difficult to read. But not nearly as difficult as l33T-sPe@K. no capitalization or punctuation and run-on sentences are also difficult to read and are very annoying as is using texting conventions in non-sms forums like e-mail or web-forums

y0u 7h1nk y0u'r3 1337? 3\/ery0n3 kn0\/\/5 7h47 r341 13375 u53 '4' f0r 'a', n07 '@'. n00b

Last edited:
All caps doesn't mean yelling to me. It means the person typing it have bad eyes. Typing with a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is yelling.

TYPING IS TYPING, PRINT IS PRINT, AND YOU CAN ONLY YELL WITH YOUR VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKIEUR

Most reactions

Back