u guessed it

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
honestly, i think i need to take a break. i never thought id say this but im getting burnt out or really bored with dc. cruzin has me wanting for a trip to the rural side of life. maybe this wekend who knows, but until then, yep, more capital pics:

20532026-L.jpg

20532029-L.jpg

dont laugh, this border will catch on sooner or later, just wait and see!

20532024-L.jpg

thanks for looking as always....

We're not burnt out yet so you better keep postin mister!!! #1 and #2 really work for me!!!

I really like #3, with the border! Great photo, and framing it like that works perfectly. It's got character! I've been thinking about doing something similar, since I always manage to tilt my horizons; now, I think I will!

-James

#1 is very symmetrical and documentary looking (love the clouds btw). i think #2 is far more artistic, as is #3. i like 2 the best though.

i know how you feel. i've been stuck shooting the same thing for a while. guh. but at least your pictures are awesome!

no.# 3 is interestingly captivating. Do you stay near that place?

Jon, excellent work as always. I have often hung pictures on walls like #3, with the kids jumping on the floor upstairs hanging pics crooked works better :) I have always liked the idea of a crooked pic with the horizon straight. Hit the back roads. As you can tell by my posts I always shake it up a little. Barns then downtown, then people, back to barns, wildlife and as much airplanes as possible. Can't wait to shake it up next week with eight days in Louisana.

Eric

Egads, gotta be carefull what you say,the people here will hog tie me to a railroad track if you stop posting. But seriously and funny enough your pictures have me itchen to get to a large city for photo opps.

Great pictures again, your eye for architectural and symmetrey is unparelled, well done.

Edit: I agree with Eric. When I lived in a big city, a weekend in a remote area would always raise my spirits. A cabin on a lake is a cure for everything.

Love #1 and quite enjoy the border on number 3 as well. If you decide to take that trip come for a visit to New England, it's a great relaxing spot :mrgreen:

thanks all!

Eric/Cruzin thanks for the tip. you have to drive for miles to get away from here, but i gotta do it...i gotta do it.

Mom - don't be surprized if i show up. :wink:

Great shots JonMikal...as always. All three shots are amazing. I agree with Airic...a tank of gas, some ganola bars, and I take my pooch with me...but a day away from the city is the way to go.

xaer said:
no.# 3 is interestingly captivating. Do you stay near that place?

sorry missed your question. yes, u could say i stay near this place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back