Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

Good to see your back, I agree with the others about #2 Stunning shot
and the tones one the last shot are great

WOW! Great shots! Nr. 5 is fantastic!

Another vote for the second shot!

Where in Auh is it?

Puscas
Thanks hope you like it : ) wait for the others pics : )

-----

woodsac
Yea everythings simple is more bueatiful, wait for the other pics : )

-----

lostprophet
Thank you for welcoming me back : ) hope you like the show about the little pics. { no. 2 } is little strange and { no. 7 } is lovely colors and corner on it. wait for the other pics : )

-----

Renair
Thanks hope you like it, so you like the pic no. 5 : ) wait for the other pics : )

-----

Medea
Hope you like it : ) not everyone who loves the sunset pictures .. so i will try to show you some nice pictures for SunSet... wait for the other pics : )

-----

danalec99
Long time no see man : ) hope you like it .. it's on the same place for the picture { no. 7 } it's a little woods been builted on the walls and i toke the picture from down to looks little strange. wait for the other pics : )

-----

Regards,
Sultan AlZaabi

Awww, I always wanted to go there :)

For me, number 2 is a winner! :)

The others are nice too, but number one I do not like that much. It follows some rules of thrids to some extend, but that does not help this image I think. maybe this subject would go better if rotated by 45 degrees and gropped as a square ... not sure though.

Alex_B
Thanks man , come now if you want from {NOV=11} to {MARCH=3}.
it's nice weather for relaxation and for taking photos. thanks for your notes next time i will try to take batter corner for good shot. wait for the other pics : )

-----

mu_ke
Thanks for pasing , wait for the other pics : )

-----

Regards,
Sultan AlZaabi

Sultan AlZaabi said:
Alex_B
Thanks man , come now if you want from {NOV=11} to {MARCH=3}.
it's nice weather for relaxation and for taking photos. thanks for your notes next time i will try to take batter corner for good shot. wait for the other pics : )

That is not an invitation, is it? ;) OK, it is not ;) But you advise for that time of the year? Later it would probably be too hot for me I suppose.

I will wait for the other images!
It is certainly a country I think interesting. Actually, relatives of mine were living in the UAE for quite a while, but at that time I unfortunately still was too young to visit them .

Alex_B,
lolz :D it's not invite .. yea i advice you to come this days thats all ^____* and coz of you now i will show you the nature of UAE on this days 3 pic's ..
my new pics the new subject about RAK >>
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68149

russrom
Thanks and we love you too : ) yea Dubai for buildings and towns and future is great but if you are searching for a great place to get very very Old houses and great nature go to RAK { Ras Al Khaimah } it's very great
my new pics the new subject about RAK >>
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68149

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

Most reactions

Back