gallery2007-26.jpg

-----

gallery2007-27.jpg

------

gallery2007-28.jpg

------

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

All very good but number 2 really stands out to me. Great colours, great subject and I am sure it works just as well in BW. Well done. That's a photo I would buy if I saw it in a store....

I really like #2 colors are fantastic and there is great detail in the shadows along the mountains.

I like #2 as well.

The copyright line should read: "All rights reserved"

Renair
Hope you like it : ) if you would like to buy it , i will sell it for you [ 65x43.5 cm & Matt Digital Paper & Italy Frame & Glass ] cuz i already ganna sell this picture on gallery after week for { 1100 $ }, if you would like to have it tell me to save it for you : )

Mole
Thanks hope you like it, wait for the new pics : )

ShootHoops
Hi there, Hope you like the picture [ no.1 ] i like it to cuz when you are looking at the small green leaves it's takes you to the trees and the trees takes you to the montin and the montin takes you to the clouds, you feel on this picture there is something moving you know you feel that you eyes is taking you to the end of the picture and bring you back.

Jeremy Z
Thanks for your posting hope you like this small group, wait for the other group pictures.

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

yet more amazing photos, keep them coming

lostprophet
Hope you like it , still there is more one by one ^___*
wait for the others : )

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

Most reactions

Back