Uber Whatsit #104

I kept telling myself not to click on the video. And I didn't, yet. But it doesn't matter...I'm old enough to already KNOW...and now, that song is stuck in my head..."thanks," sparky!

All night long, you'll be thinking of River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, Jerry O'Connell and Will Wheaton walking down the railroad tracks.:biglaugh:

I kept telling myself not to click on the video. And I didn't, yet. But it doesn't matter...I'm old enough to already KNOW...and now, that song is stuck in my head..."thanks," sparky!

All night long, you'll be thinking of River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, Jerry O'Connell and Will Wheaton walking down the railroad tracks.:biglaugh:

Now I am singing lollipop intermixed with moments of stand by me.... thanks :)

Now I am singing lollipop intermixed with moments of stand by me.... thanks :)

"Mighty Mouse is a cartoon character. Superman is a real person. No way can a cartoon beat up a person."

480sparky said:
"Mighty Mouse is a cartoon character. Superman is a real person. No way can a cartoon beat up a person."

Really one of the best movies ... In my top 10 :D

Blue gel freezie thingy that you pre freeze to put in a camping cooler thingamajig

Food or no food item?

The clicky end of a blue retractable ink pen?

Antiperspirant/deodorant stick?

I missed the "sweet morsel" tidbit.
Blue jelly bean?

Sorry. It's not a popsicle either. But is IS food (and meant for human consumption).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back