UFO8.jpg

:biglaugh:

I don't get it.

JonMikal said:
want me to delete it? :biglaugh:
Go right ahead... :lmao:
I don't think anyone really cares... :mrgreen:

oh, you can always just throw it in the snapshot forum... :lmao:

Well it all started with two of my all-time best friends. We used to sneak out skateboarding in the middle of the night. We lived in basically the most rural expanses of forest as you can come (in minnesota). One of these nights we went to a scenic overlook to skateboard. Being young, reckless, and fearless we were skateboarding in the buff. Yes that's right, naked! [I'll stop right here to say I don't recommend skateboarding naked... ever. If you fall, well, I don't think I need to explain].

I don't remember how long we were there when we noticed three bright lights in a triangle form, near the horizon. It flew towards us and was soon directly above us. I can't imagine it being more than a football field above us (about 300ft - if it was any farther it was an outrageously gigantic ship), and just hovered there. A bright spotlight shown on us as we stared up. It shined directly at us, but we were so speechless at what was happening we didn't care what happened, we didn't budge and just kept watching.

A few moments later it darted off into the sky and disappeared soon after. As a trio we came to the conclusion it was an experimental military aircraft of some sort, (it was remarkably quiet, I don't remember any noise it made). We decided that a few military pilots were laughing their asses off at a few high-schoolers who decided to skateboard nude in the middle of the night, in the middle of no-where.

We'll never change our story, we know what we saw. It was a UFO based on the acronym "unidentifed flying object", it could've been an alien spacecraft but I doubt it. It will forever be etched in my mind as a high-tech experimental military aircraft, albiet unidentifiable from our p.o.v.. With a pair of pilots who had a hilarious tale to tell to their friends back at base, at the same time leaving us with a doozy of a UFO tale.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back