ugh! Yuck!

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Vodka. How can people drunk that stuff? Its bad enough on it's own, but add something to it and it becomes less appealing than a festering goats fermenting juices. Ewwwwwwwwwww. :puke:

*sits down with a glass of sambuca to take the taste away*

bloody mary ... oj & vodka ... mmmmmmmmmm ... makes me wish I still drank a bit! :drunk:

:goes back to the route 44 sonic sweet tea :er: :

I tried Vodka back when I was in Germany... I was the only one out of the group who could down it. :lol:
I didn't think it was all that bad.

Worse yet is 151 proof rum. Cathy likes that stuff, straight. I used to call it brain remover. We (just between she and I ) nicknamed it panty remover. You can also use it to strip paint, or as motor fuel.

I love vodka (don't you even try to think that I'm addicted). Vodka is my main alcohol supplier, I enjoy beer but can't drink it much, tequilla is fine too but I hate cognac and all kind of brandy stuff. Vodka is simply the best (remember, not all vodkas are alike, there are better ones and worse ones, smirnoff and eristoff aren't my favs).
ferny: you're absolutely right, mixing of vodka is very very bad, it doesn't taste good and it's a sin :D :)

Hey - Voda makes MUCH better Pina Coladas than rum any day of the week!

Of course, I still prefer a shot of sake' followed by a shot of strawberry daquari! Makes the rum taste better!

I got really drunk on vodka when i was 15 and was sick for days. even the slightest wiff of it and i want to throw up. That was nearly 14 years ago too!

...and ive just discovered typing the word also makes me feel a bit queezy

White Russians. Nuff said.

What vodka are you guys drinking? Good vodka is very smooth and close to tasteless when you mix it. I'm with Bacon on the whisky (not whiskey!) thing, though; I'll take a good single malt scotch over ANYTHING. Speaking of which... I think I'll have to get me some today... :p

Funny enough...ive not really had bear, champagne, wine, only sips cause I dont like em.
I had half a shot of vodka and liked it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back