"ugly" and "beautiful" photographers :D

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
ok, this thread should be fun.
I've noticed that I kinda look... funny when I take pics.. so I would put myself in the "ugly" section :D

how do you guys look when you take pics? (just post pics of you with your camera taking pics).
let's decide if you belong to the "ugly" or "beautiful" people.

start posting and I will follow (I don't have pics of me taking shots, honestly :D).

OK, I'll play along... :lol:

mod195744.jpg

I used to hate my photos... but I decided that I might as well like them because that's what everyone else sees.... :p

What do you think? Ugly or Beautiful? (JonMikal's vote does not count ;) )

hmmm... I might be misunderstanding what you mean but here I am taking a photo of my hubby taking a photo of me:

33259869-S.jpg

hehehe. I don't have a photo of me taking a photo... but I do know I look pretty funny. I fully squish my eye up into the eye cup.... and I'm left-eyed as well which means my whole face gets squished behind the camera. hehehe.

I don't have one either, but I'm quite certain I look awful. Face all scrunched up, probably frowning, hair yanked back...... nuttin' beautiful going on there. :lol:

Here's Brad, though, peering into the Rollei. :heart: This is a bad scan of a Holga shot, I know, but I still think he's adorable :lovey:

......well, okay, Rollei users in general are hot. :mrgreen: Such a badass camera.

Brad.jpg

LittleMan said:
OK, I'll play along... :lol:

mod195744.jpg

I used to hate my photos... but I decided that I might as well like them because that's what everyone else sees.... :p

What do you think? Ugly or Beautiful? (JonMikal's vote does not count ;) )

i can see why. i promise not to vote!

You lucky yous who hide their whole faces behind the camera when taking photos! I have a tendency to have the camera on one half only, squeezing the other eye shut and therefore clearly and admittedly belonging to the "ugly" side! My sister once took a photo of me like that, that is when - horrified - I realised this. It will take some searching my files but I might come up with it eventually... if you are keen on it, that is???? :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back