"ugly" and "beautiful" photographers :D

Meysha said:
hehehe. I don't have a photo of me taking a photo... but I do know I look pretty funny. I fully squish my eye up into the eye cup.... and I'm left-eyed as well which means my whole face gets squished behind the camera. hehehe.
Yeah you do. You posted it with your holidays ones, remember?

me2.jpg

This was taken with my camera and film...and I tought the photographer everything she knows.

That's all I got?

heheh guys, just visit the thread where we posted pics from Saffron Walden... :)

ferny said:
Yeah you do. You posted it with your holidays ones, remember?
Oh yeah! I forgot about that one.
Not the most flattering photo but at least my muffin top in this photo is almost gone now! yippee!

Santorini-MeHolga.jpg

hehehe. Yeah I'd never heard of it before either, until ferny here mentioned it not that long ago and I asked what it meant.

At Joshua Tree, admiring the pretty cameras :mrgreen:
ali-small.jpg

24.jpg

I haven't had my pictures taken while setting up a shot, but this is close enough. Ugly or pretty, I would have to stay I don't stand out. Shot was taken when I still used the set settings rather manual, like I do now.

Now this is 40 pounds less, but I'm wearing the same shirt? :confused: (I've lost 42 pounds since July 12, 2005) I set the shot up by taking a picture of my dad in the same spot and then giving him the camera with the settings.
Me.jpg

Apparantly when I first bought it it was very big. But it the first image the sleeves were tight on my arm, the bottom one they are fairly loose.

hehe... a muffin top is the bit of belly that sticks out. (see my picture) hehehe. I reckon it's a great name for it.

This is bad... all these photos of rollei's is just making me want one more and more. Go away bad peoples! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back