"ugly" and "beautiful" photographers :D

JonMikal said:
you da man Chiller! next haircut, send some my way :mrgreen:

Im trying to keep as much as possible, just in case I need to do a massive comeover one day. :lmao: :lmao:

Meysha said:
Oh yeah! I forgot about that one.
Not the most flattering photo but at least my muffin top in this photo is almost gone now! yippee!

Santorini-MeHolga.jpg

You really are kind of hot aren't you! Even w/ the muffin top.

You really are kind of hot aren't you!
wow... kind of hot..... i think that's almost, kind of the sort of nicest compliment I've ever had. hehehehe *jks* :mrgreen:

Thanks, that's sweet - and I'm in my geeky tourist clothes too. Awwww.

you aint right man
Ahhh, you just want me to wiggle your jiggle, don't you?
*pinches Jon's cheek and gives it a gentle shake*

*notices to look onJon's face and thinks it may have been better to choose the cheek on his face....*

no it's ok... we had a big talk and decided on a roll for me on the forum.... didn't we pete?
Yup. But I forget now, was it ham or cheese? :lol: :greenpbl:

You really are kind of hot aren't you! Even w/ the muffin top.
No-one ever said they were a bad thing. :blushing:

mountainlander said:
I like happy chiropractors! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think I would rather be going to a happy chiropractor, then a mad one..or one with a bad back. It would be like going to a dentist who has false teeth. :confused: So I just keep giving the chiro my money, he bends me in shapes only Stretch Armstrong(oh oh ..showed my age) could get into, and even though I feel good for about 20 minutes..the next day I get up feeling like a football team ran over my back.

hey chiller, i just noticed...you sure got pretty legs..!!!!

(since i'm from arkansas, you thought i would say " you sure gotta pretty mouth.." didnt ya?? can you say deliverence???? can you squeal like a pig???)

just kidding... 6.1 and your all accordian'd down like that??? i'm 5.7 and there is no way i could sit like that....none... and get up at all....if i'm that far down, someone better be bleeding..and it best be someone i really like.......oh, did i tell you good pictures??

aprilraven said:
hey chiller, i just noticed...you sure got pretty legs..!!!!

(since i'm from arkansas, you thought i would say " you sure gotta pretty mouth.." didnt ya?? can you say deliverence???? can you squeal like a pig???)

just kidding... 6.1 and your all accordian'd down like that??? i'm 5.7 and there is no way i could sit like that....none... and get up at all....if i'm that far down, someone better be bleeding..and it best be someone i really like.......oh, did i tell you good pictures??

Hi April....I maybe 6'1" but 5'2" of that is leg. Kidding girl... :lmao: But it sure was a long way down. The weather is way different . :lmao:

do you mean in memphis or down on the ground the weather is different???

and i'm thinking if you can do all that with your legs, you may not need a chiripractor, if you stayed up on the 6'1 level....

an elf trying to be a hobbit!!!

I just made the test. It pulls and hurts, but I can still sit like that... and I am even OLDER than Chiller!!!! There you are! (But my legs are no 5'2"!!!!!! Oh no. My whole self is only a 5'5", I would guess, if at all). But I still range among the "ugly" photographers... and somewhere there is the proof pic for it, but I still haven't found it.

Yay, here we go. I undug it in a very hidden folder...
My photographer's face all squished and wrinkled, nose flattened and all that jazz, just for a photo ... but at least at the time my brother took this photo, my "big Canon" was still okay *sniff-sniff*:

Uglyphotographer.jpg

How can you people tell, they all have something infront of their faces!! :(

LaFoto said:
Yay, here we go. I undug it in a very hidden folder...
My photographer's face all squished and wrinkled, nose flattened and all that jazz, just for a photo ... but at least at the time my brother took this photo, my "big Canon" was still okay *sniff-sniff*:

Uglyphotographer.jpg

your sister's like me....right eye dominant or something like that.

Meysha said:
wow... kind of hot..... i think that's almost, kind of the sort of nicest compliment I've ever had. hehehehe *jks* :mrgreen:

Thanks, that's sweet - and I'm in my geeky tourist clothes too. Awwww.

Weeellllll, I am married. And I'm going out on a limb just to tell you that. :mrgreen: :lovey: :heart:

Most reactions

Back