Ugly Ducklings

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, not really. I ran into these little guys on my hike today. These are Canadian geese and boy were their mommy's protective!!!

293410050_Dpz56-X3.jpg

293410011_2jT8f-X3.jpg

293409971_LDnTX-X3.jpg

293410084_WiD4u-X3.jpg

These are among the nicest gosling shots I've ever seen. Love the low angle and the crisp focus on the little fluffballs. But you're right, Canadian geese are pretty protective and will hiss and take a run at you. Glad you stuck with it to get these shots.

Very nice shots. A couple of them I wondered if maybe adding a bit more DOF would be nice, but that's totally nitpicking.

There's a couple of these CGs that nest at the little pond at my workplace each year. They usually have a number of goslings, but this year they only have one. I tried to get a pic but mommy and daddy chased me off. :)

I'll try again with the 70-300mm. :) I doubt I'll pull them off as nicely as you did here, though, esp since they are usually walking around on asphalt. :)

As I am learning and reading, the topics I have just read or am reading seem to pop out at me.

I am reading about DOF right now, and I think you did an awsome job here.

Nice shots, simple, cute and clear.

I held a duckling today like those, I helped it find it's parents... so soft.

They win on all counts! Lovely images and superb subjects, enough to make everyone feel good. You can keep them your side of the pond as they are taking over the waterways over here however attractive.

They are adorable.
Cracking pics yet again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back