SwissJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4802257442_9bacef71e8_b.jpg

Erm... no.
Not really.
Narrow feet, methinks. You easily buy shoes?

The way you did the BW it makes you look like a Pompeii victim. Cool pic I guess, I'm not really into feet. ;)

Feet are not ugly in and by themselves, I don't think so. And you need not be a "foot fan" to be thinking so, for we all have them, whether we like them or not (and whoever has lost one or even both will know how IMPORTANT they are!).

These have the Greek footshape (second toe the longest), like mine. And they are narrow feet.

Plus they are nicely lit (naturally in the circumstances, I should assume), well worked on in post to bring out the contrasts (I assume), water as black background and much light and equally many shadows on the toes to really "sculpt" them. Not bad, not ugly.

^^ Can't say I didn't warn you :mrgreen:

The way you did the BW it makes you look like a Pompeii victim. Cool pic I guess, I'm not really into feet.
Thanks. I originally tried for the petrified bronzed look, but then ditched the toning.

Ugly? Why?
Ugly is in the eye of the beholder.

Plus they are nicely lit (naturally in the circumstances, I should assume), well worked on in post to bring out the contrasts (I assume), water as black background and much light and equally many shadows on the toes to really "sculpt" them.
Thanks. Yes, the lighting is natural, and I adjusted in post to bring out the flesh lines and skin defects.

So true! The picture looks good, it's the feet that don't. And it's not you're feet. It's any feet! I mean I'm talking I won't let my husband touch my feet or his feet touch me!

OH snap... I just cut my toe nails.. I really wanted to post my ugly feet but not so ugly anymore. My pinky toes have these deformed nails LOL..

I actually like this pic. moody.
no foot fetish... just like it.

my question is why? just why two feet... you can't even tell if its a man and a woman's foot together or anything...

You can't tell whether its men's or women's ... erm ... look at the hair on the legs! I mean, if there's a clear give-away that these are men's feet then it is the hair!

Most reactions

Back