Ugly Feet

So true! The picture looks good, it's the feet that don't. And it's not you're feet. It's any feet! I mean I'm talking I won't let my husband touch my feet or his feet touch me!
Thanks. Poor guy... I'd go crazy if my gf hid her feet from me... I love em.

OH snap... I just cut my toe nails.. I really wanted to post my ugly feet but not so ugly anymore. My pinky toes have these deformed nails LOL..
:addpics:

I actually like this pic. moody.
no foot fetish... just like it.
Thanks.

my question is why? just why two feet... you can't even tell if its a man and a woman's foot together or anything...
I have no answer. Not sure how it's any different from any other subject matter really.

like many others- not into feet. However- I can appreciate this photo. I think the contrast and detail is fabulous.

You can't tell whether its men's or women's ... erm ... look at the hair on the legs! I mean, if there's a clear give-away that these are men's feet then it is the hair!

Well now - I would not take that as a definitive proof...I have seen feet you don't want to have seen :lol:

Hands would have been more along my alley, but it is a very nice shot.
(maybe hands are coming soon, :sexywink:)

I like the photo, good PP in my opinion.

I tried a foot shot a little while back, in the sand. It was just one of those random shots, but ended up liking it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back