uh oh... ???

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What happened yesterday was really incredible! Read carefully!

There is a lake not so far from me (about 10 km by bike through woods). I wanted to meet there with my friend. He wanted to explain a few things to me after our short "argument" but nevermind... I rode there about an hour earlier because I do love this place. I took a book and my mp3 player, I sat on a banch and relaxed... And I need to add that yesterday it was an International Kiss Day (as I heard in radio a few minutes before I rode to the lake). I was sitting there and I spotted a young guy - about 24 - who was jogging... he passed me once, twice, third time... and I was watching him because lake is quite big and he was running around... When he was passing me for the fourth time he run up to me and said "Hello". Then he asked if I knew what the day was that day. I replied that it's a "kissing day" ( well a very stupid answer but my mood was not very good - I was expecting my friend to come and a serious talk with him )... so the bloke who was standing next to me... gave me a kiss on a cheek!!! whoa! I was shocked and... he run away! He even hadn't left his phone number!

sounds like a seedy stalker to me :irked:

Kidding..... probably a nice guy.... just..... wierd.

Yea..... he's also lucky:mrgreen:

Funkyflame said:
why you run behind him? ...

I didn't!.... but that's a good idea :p but I'm afraid I would need my bike... and ride the bike.. the bloke was really fast!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back