Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why do I keep getting this "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in Unknown on line 0" message as I'm browsing the forum?

Yep I was getting that too Corry, i'm not sure whats up but it seems to have stopped at least for the time being.

core_17 said:
Why do I keep getting this "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in Unknown on line 0" message as I'm browsing the forum?

Me too. Thought it was my pc.

And me! But just figured it was my connection, it's been off and on worse than a hookers knickers today...!

Same here, but I only got it once in the photo gallery section :roll:

Well (not wanting to get anyone into a panic) I was reading a thread on the phpbb forums today which related to our recent "hack". It was said in there that there was a good chance there would be after-effects of it if you weren't lucky.

Probably just the servers throwing a wobbly as they do now and then. :?

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHeeeeewwwww!!! I thought it was my cpu.

Its a simple php error, all it probs means is that either the forum is to big, or that the file is to big.
Im sure chase has sorted it and its nothing to do with your p.c., PHP is a server sided languege so everything that happens on this forum happens to the server not to your p.c.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back